Born in Ontinyent, Valencia. BA in Dramatics, RESAD (1999). He belongs (1998-2000) to the "Estudio de Formación del Actor" of the Teatro de la Abadía, Madrid, directed by José Luis Gómez, and has finished several performance courses in the Teatre Jove of the Fundación Shakespeare. 1990 and 1995: studies with Tapa Sudana, actor of Peter Brook, in several occasions, as well as Peter Bogdanov, learning technics of biomechanics. He has also finished courses by Ulla Alasjarvi, member of the Odin Teatre, as well as courses held in the Compañía Nacional de Teatro Clásico.
For the Teatro de la Abadía company:
- "Messiah", by Steven Berkoff. Direction: José Luis Gómez.
- "La baraja del rey Don Pedro", by Agustín García Calvo.
- "Santiago de Cuba y Cierra España", by Ernesto Caballero (Several characters, Ramón Gómez de la Serna among them).
- "El Mercader de Venecia", playing Solanio. Direction: Hans Günter Hevme.
- "La Celestina", by Fernando de Rojas, playing Pármeno. Direction: Francisco Rojas.
- "Segunda mano", by Dulce Chacón, working with Ernesto Caballero.
- "Nuestra ciudad", by Thornton Wilder, playing the Narrator. Witiz Training Theatre, of the National Theatre of Bulgaria.
- Shakespeare's "Macbeth" (catalan version), playing Macbeth. Direction: Edward Wilson.
- "El caso Woyzeck", playing the Sergeant. Direction: Carles Alfaro. MOMA.
- "El clavel y la espada". International show project by various authors from Spain, France, Israel, etc. Production: Instituto Internacional del Mediterráneo. Direction: Pedro Álvarez Osorio. Coordination: José Monleón. Tour across France and Belgium.